What We Do
At Insurance Offices, LTD., We Make Insurance Simple.
Our Promise To You
We will analyze your current insurance coverage, as well as exposures, and we will provide the opportunity to purchase the broadest coverage for the exposure we uncover at the most affordable cost.
While you can expect insurance markets and prices to sway like a pendulum, at Insurance Offices, we promise to consistently provide knowledgeable, conscientious people who can identify and anticipate your insurance needs. We effectively become a counselor to and an advocate for our valued clients.
While we acknowledge small claims as a nuisance, you'll find that our focus will be to provide insurance against the catastrophic situations. By “self-insuring” the small nuisance claims and redirecting more attention to the large catastrophic issues, we can help you spend you insurance dollars wisely. The result is savings for you in both direct insurance costs with your current company, as well as future consideration from additional companies.
We strive to build relationships with our clients by keeping you informed and translating what can be a confusing subject, and simplifying it!
Insurance markets and prices frequently change. Finding people who are consistently knowledgeable, helpful, appreciative, and can identify/anticipate your insurance needs is what you can expect from our agency.
At Insurance Offices, LTD., we take great pride in building lifetime relationships with our clients, by Interpreting a complex subject, directing all precesses ethically and... Make insurance simple!
Where We Came From
Our agency was founded in July of 1985 by Michael D. Mathias. It was founded in the community of Leesport, and remains there to this day. A lifelong resident of the area, and 1976 graduate of Schuylkill Valley, Michael attended both Mansfield and Bloomsburg State College. Michael entered the insurance business in May of 1980, and after five years of working with a regional insurance company, he founded his own agency.
Through the years, Michael has earned the Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC), the Accredited Insurance Advisor (AAI) and most recently the prestigious Certified WorkComp Advisor (CWCA) designations. Insurance Offices is a full service independent insurance agency, providing both personal as well as commercial insurance products to clients spanning the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, but highly concentrated in Berks County. Highly competitive products and outstanding customer service have been the cornerstone of our success. We strive to educate and inform our clients, while at the same time making informed and well thought out recommendations.
To date, the atmosphere at Insurance Offices, Ltd. allows several dedicated employees to provide the highest level of customer service to the clients we serve.
Where We're Headed
In September of 2003, an invitation was extended by Keystone Insurers Group (KIG) to partner our agency with one of the largest privately held insurance firms in the country — an invitation made available to only the highest-performing agencies across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Today, only slightly more than 70 agencies throughout Pennsylvania are KIG partners. Through a network of these locally owned and operated regional agencies, KIG serves several hundred thousand individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations. As a result of our size, we have developed a position of prominence among numerous regional, national, and global insurers.
While State Farm, Nationwide, and Geico offer customers only one option, we can obtain coverage and deliver service that isn't available elsewhere. KIG partners offer trusted choice by searching the market on behalf of our clients to deliver the best possible value.
Top 10 Reasons You Want Us to be Your Insurance Agency
- We are locally owned, conveniently located, and operated by people just like you.
- We are a strong supporter and contributor of community activities.
- Our dedicated and dependable Personal Insurance Consultants (PIC's) are counselors to and advocates for our values clients.
- You get immediate binding of coverage, and we make it quick and painless.
- You speak directly with decision-makers.
- We're not just one brand and one product; we have multiple companies to choose from, providing all lines of insurance for all kinds of situations.
- We're a partner agency with Keystone Insurers Group (KIG). We have better than 70+ independent agencies across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, providing access to a multitude of companies for virtually any insurance situation.
- We put the “personal” in personal insurance — we still make house calls!
- One-on-one customer service. From changes with your policy to claims, you will always speak to the same person.
- We take a complicated subject matter and we make it simple.